Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bingo Card

I am participating in my first Bingo Challenge over at WLS.  I think I may have gone a little overboard on my card. LOL  But it truly is a work of art!!  And I love how it turned out.


And the credits. . . there are a lot -

Created using kits from With Love Studio.

Falling Leaves by Midnight Owl Designs:
Background, Alpha for "Bingo", Fall Square, Thanksgiving Square

Grandam's Cookbook by XOXO Collab:
Baking Square, Tablecloth background, Thursday Square, Parade Square

Thankful for Autumn by Sugarmoon Designs:
Harvest Square, Turkey Square, Pilgrims Square, Cornucopia Square, Whipped Cream Square, Tablecloth place mat

Black Friday by XOXO Collab (November's daily download):
Black Friday Square, Green Bean Casserole, Apple Cider Square

Birthday Bounty by Designs by Angel:
Pumpkins Square, Traveling Square, Cranberry Sauce Square

Classy Kids by Kelsey Inspired Studios:
Apple Pie Square, November Square

Sweet Memories by Sugarmoon Designs:
Free Square camera, Snow Square, Traditions Square

Coupledom by Kiki Cole Designs:
Free Square heart, Dinner Rolls Square, Mashed Potatoes Square



1 comment:

  1. I love this, even if you did make MY Bingo card look shabby in comparison! :P

    ReplyDelete